Let us Promote YOUR WINE for
you right here on eBay with our
Wine Consignment Application
Just watch the video above
We may additionally purchase your wine
Just contact us for particulars.
Ratings & Tasting notes:
No tasting Notes Discovered.
Storage Historical past:
Purchased from an property sale in July 2019. The wine was saved in a wine cooler within the proprietor’s kitchen on the time of buy. Previous storage historical past is unknown. Item is discounted to replicate unknown provenance.
Note: The photographs signify the accurate bottle being bought.
Upper-Mid shoulder fill degree, therefore the bottle is discounted.
Excellent colour and readability as soon as sediments are left to settle.
The stain on the label isn’t indicative of this bottle leaking. When I had this bottle shipped to me, it turned into in a case with eleven different bottles. One of which broke in transit as a result of the provider losing the container on the nook.
All of the bottles within the case have been stained, and here is a kind of bottles.
Note: Please study our part regarding old wines on the backside of the outline.
Alcohol Revenue Disclaimer:
Cultwines is collaborating in a closed class of wine revenue on eBay. As a participant in this class, Cultwines needed to be pre-approved by way of eBay prior to itemizing wine on the site. For more tips about wine revenue on eBay, please click on right here
Shipping Restrictions & Notes:
We can ship to ALL states Apart from right here:
ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, DELAWARE, KENTUCKY, ILLINOIS, NEW YORK, MASSACHUSETTS, MISSISSIPPI, OKLAHOMA, AND UTAH
We bring together 7% sales tax within the state of Florida
For more information on which states we can not ship to and why, please click on right here
For all gadgets with FREE delivery: Free shipping contains FedEx floor delivery at no cost in the Continental Country. Additional expenses will be utilized when delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or anyplace else outdoor of the Continental Country. If you need to buy the item and also you reside in such areas, you may additionally do so after which request an bill for the full. If you’ve already paid for the merchandise we will ship you an extra bill for the change in delivery. We recognize this could be upsetting, but delivery to such areas is over double the can charge of shipping in the Continental Country. eBay has now not but devised a device the place the itemizing can immediately be free for the Continental US and calculated for the outer US states/territories. We say sorry ahead for this inconvenience.
International wine shipments are completely on the discretion of the Purchaser. International shipments are despatched with an expedited formulation and always take three-5 days for start. However, with Foreign Shipments there may also be many delays linked to transit together with customs tactics, flight delays, weather delays and others. Furthermore, Cult Wines International Are usually not held accountable for foreign shipments in any means whatever. Should the equipment be spoiled, damaged, broken, lost or seized by way of customs, NO refunds can be given. If you’re International Purchaser, once you’ve paid for this merchandise you’re agreeing to these phrases. If you haven’t but paid or the merchandise has now not but shipped, and you want to cancel the transaction, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The buy of alcohol by way of persons below the age of 21 is unlawful by legislation. You have to be at the least 21 years historic to buy and get hold of wine. By procuring wine listed by way of Cultwines on eBay, or in any other case inserting an order with Cult Wines Foreign, you are representing yourself to be at the least 21 years of age. Cult Wines Foreign reserves the correct to investigate proof of age earlier than delivery. Someone over the age of 21 have to be accessible to signal for the equipment upon start. Wine can not be shipped to PO Bins.
Holds on Wine Shipment all over Summer time Months:
Your wine will ship inside 24 hours, or on Monday if you buy on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. However, we will carry cargo of your order when requested, and preserve your wine saved in our cellars except the climate is more appropriate for wine cargo. To carry your order, please inform us within the “Comment” section of the order all over checkout. Please additionally encompass the date which you’d like us to ship. We will carry you wine at no cost for up to five months.
Combined Shipping Coverage:
Most of our gadgets have free delivery. However, if you purchase greater than 2 bottles from us which don’t have free shipping blanketed, you will nevertheless get a reduced shipping cost of $5.00 flat for all your bottles. If the mixed shipping would not complete up immediately upon checkout, please contact us earlier than paying and we’ll ship you an bill reflecting the shipping mixed.
Exception: Our $5.00 mixed delivery rate contains FedEx floor delivery at simplest $5.00 for three bottles or more in the Continental Country. Additional expenses will be relevant when delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or anyplace else outdoor of the Continental Country. If you need to buy the item and also you reside in such areas, you may additionally do so after which request an bill for the full. If you’ve already paid for the merchandise we will ship you an extra bill for the change in delivery. We recognize this could be upsetting, but delivery to such areas is over double the can charge of shipping in the Continental US. eBay has now not but devised a device the place the itemizing can immediately be $5.00 for mixed items within the Continental US and calculated for the outer US states/territories. We say sorry ahead for this inconvenience.
Regardless of the date or temperature all over delivery: Wine spoilage in transit is NOT coated. Expedited/overnight delivery or delivery insurance Doesn’t alternate this coverage. When procuring shipping coverage, remember that shipments are only coated for breakage all over delivery or finished lack of the equipment. If you have bought wine however are concerned about warmth spoilage or freezing temperatures, simply allow us to put the order on carry, and we can ship when you need.
If you come to a decision to ship the wine all over the summer time months, heat can create the wine to extend and push previous the cork. The wine may additionally arrive with a tiny little bit of wine that has seeped or leaked from the tablet. Some patrons may discover this upsetting, but customarily such brief-term heat publicity creates no harm to the wine itself. However, older vintages may also be extra fragile than more recent ones. Cool packs can be delivered to the cargo for a small payment need to you request. This should evade such seepage when mixed with expedited delivery. Please bear in mind, that moderate leakage or seepage may also be common all over delivery and here is NOT a legitimate cause to come the wine for money back, and we will Now not furnish one. We have methods in region to evade this. Either wait except the summer time months or pay for expedited delivery with cool packs.
Cult Wines International additionally can not assure the situation of the cork or caliber of the wine within the bottles. We don’t make the wine we promote. If you don’t just like the wine within the bottle, please take it up with the winery. On older vintages corks can cut back, and degrade. The cork may additionally spoil or disintegrate when you eradicate it. This is regular for older wines. We do our finest by way of storing the wine in choicest situations and precisely describing the situation of the bottles, but most likely this is so far as we will go when it involves caliber assurance.
Regarding Old Wines:
Cult Wines International can not assure the situation of the cork or caliber of the wine inner the bottles. Many of the old wines we buy come from inner most collectors, hotels, restaurants and property revenue. We check our wines carefully earlier than buy and never try to buy wine with terrible provenance. Wines which we think have provenance issues can be discounted greatly and should be detailed within the description. We do our finest by way of storing the wine in choicest situations and precisely describing the situation of the bottles, but most likely this is so far as we will go when it involves caliber assurance. Wine is alive inner the bottle and alterations over time. Cult Wines International can not assure when the peak consuming window of a wine is. Older wines could be previous their top in case you open them. Older old corks can cut back, and degrade. The cork may additionally spoil or disintegrate when you eradicate it. This is regular for older wines. There is all the time a possibility with older wines. It’s so simple as that. You may additionally open one up and have one in every of the finest experiences of your lifestyles. You may additionally open an identical bottle and discover or not it’s previous its superior or oxidized. That is the inherent possibility assumed by way of the purchaser in the old wine world.
Some patrons don’t know a way to drink older wines, and in turn emerge as having a nasty adventure for no reason apart from lack of abilities. If you buy a bottle 20 year historic or older, please take a look at these 7 guidance for enjoyment:
1. Keep in intellect that the lower the fill degree is of the wine inner the bottle, the more suitable opportunity the wine has oxidized. This isn’t a rule however somewhat a calculated possibility. A wine at base neck or more suitable has truly no possibility of oxidization. A wine correct at midway mid-shoulder has a 35-40% chance of being oxidized. Below that, the risk continues increasing additional. Keep this in intellect when procuring.
2. Older wines have herbal sediment in them that accumulates with age. These are tannins which precipitate out of the wine over time. The colour of the wine will slowly fade from purple to brick red and even orange because the tannins accumulate and lump collectively to kind the sediment. This sediment may also be bitter when consumed however is innocent to fitness. However, for the finest drinking adventure, it is a good suggestion to drink sediment-free wine. Allow all old wines to face upright for a few days and even sometimes a couple of weeks if the wine has very high-quality sediments (as in older Burgundy or Champagne). Once the wine is obvious you could proceed to uncork and decant the wine. Keep in intellect the last drinking region of the wine and preserve the wine there except it settles. If you convey an historic wine with you to a pal’s apartment or a cafe with plans of consuming it that night, you will disturb the sediments and make the wine inconceivable to correctly decant.
3. Do now not use a common corkscrew as older wines have corks which will effortlessly break all over extraction. Purchase an ah-so or greater but a Durand. We have pulled out corks total from 1945 bottles with a Durand.
4. Properly decant the wine. Purchase a decanter if you shouldn’t have one. We may not go into too tons element about decanting. There are many brilliant movies on YouTube which will exhibit you a way to correctly decant old wine. However the concept of decanting is to steadily pour the wine into a distinct container whereas leaving (and without traumatic) the sediment in the normal bottle. A small quantity of wine can be left in the normal bottle which is crammed with sediment and is customarily discarded. The decanter can now be swirled, handed round and poured without possibility of sediment considerations.
5. Allow the wine to breathe. Older wines require less respiration time than more youthful wines, but still customarily want about 25-30 minutes for finest aromas and taste. These wines had been cooped up in an enclosed container for a lot of years and sometimes can have a musty odor upon freshly opening. This will always go away upon respiration.
6. Do now not expect historic wines to style like greater models of younger wines. Older wines regularly taste fully diverse to their more youthful counterparts. They lose their fruity characteristics and their secondary complexities boost. More earthy notes and minerality is to be anticipated. Most regularly the bouquet of wine improves over time, imparting a clean, rich taste with out the bitterness of a more youthful wine. However its depth decreases and the wine feels lighter and thinner within the mouth. To many americans these characteristics are highly beautiful, however there are many americans who select more youthful wines additionally. So simply do not anticipate you’ll take pleasure in an historic wine greater than a more youthful one.
7. Not all wines get greater with age. Bold, higher-end pink wines, complex whites and dessert wines are those to advantage most enormously from age. Varietals which customarily get greater with age are as follows:
Riesling: A decent Riesling can enhance, growing rounder in taste, virtually continuously.
Cabernet Sauvignon: Bordeaux, California, and many other locations produce Cabs with the daring richness vital to age neatly. However now not all Cabs will develop scrumptious secondary and tertiary flavors. This is stylish on the constitution, tannins, and richness of fruit vital to delay to years of getting older. Typically the larger-end Cabs are designed this manner. Budget Cabs are not typically appropriate for getting older over 15-20 years.
Chardonnay: This depends upon acidity enormously. A wealthy, buttery Chardonnay may not have the structure quintessential to age well and should fall aside inside 5-7 years. Higher acidity Chardonnays with wealthy mineral tastes can very well enhance with getting older. Namely larger-end French White Burgundies.
Sauternes: Some of the longest lived non-fortified wines on the earth. The aggregate of sugar and alcohol supply these wines a virtually immortal lifespan and the complexities they can boost are limitless.
Fortified wine: Similar to Sauternes however even larger in alcohol and an exceptionally low opportunity of oxidization. Port, Madeira and so forth age wonderfully as a result of their excessive portions of sugar and alcohol act to decelerate the getting older method, meaning that they could open neatly after even lots of of years. Typically you could open the bottle, pour a pitcher and go again to the bottle months later to have an additional sip with the wine being fully unhurt.
Pinot Noir: This is enormously variable counting on the degree of Pinot. Budget Pinot tastes great and there is no should hold onto it longer than 5-7 years. However many specialists carry that a neatly-aged Pinot is the holy grail of the wine world. High conclusion French Burgundies like Romanee Conti are regarded a travesty if opened too younger as their flavors can evolve unlike the rest within the wine world.
Syrah: Most Syrahs age neatly, but simplest as much as a restrict–about 15 years.
Merlot: Merlot is a really forgiving wine when it involves age. Many bottles can taste brilliant younger, however they could still advantage from some time within the cellar. Higher conclusion Merlot like Petrus is well regular for getting older gracefully and fantastically.
Zinfandel: Like Cabernet Sauvignon, many Zinfandels have the means to age to greatness.
Old Italian wines: Some varietals like Chiati don’t benefit tons from getting older. Barolo is among the world’s finest age-worthy wines. Brunello and Tremendous-Tuscans are additionally surprising wines for getting older. Italian wines from the 50s and 60s age well as a result of they have been made by way of farmers with primitive machine. Their wines ended up very excessive in tannins, making them perfect getting older candidates.