Let us Promote YOUR WINE for
you right here on eBay with our
Wine Consignment Application
Just watch the video above
We may additionally purchase your wine
Just contact us for particulars.
Ratings & Tasting notes:
Storage Historical past:
Purchased from an property sale in July 2019. The wine was saved in a wine cooler within the proprietor’s kitchen on the time of buy. Previous storage historical past is unknown. Item is discounted to mirror unknown provenance.
Note: The photographs characterize the actual bottle being offered.
Alcohol Earnings Disclaimer:
Cultwines is collaborating in a closed class of wine earnings on eBay. As a participant in this class, Cultwines needed to be pre-approved by means of eBay prior to itemizing wine on the web site. For more suggestions about wine earnings on eBay, please click on right here
Shipping Restrictions & Notes:
We can ship to ALL states Apart from here:
ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, DELAWARE, KENTUCKY, ILLINOIS, NEW YORK, MASSACHUSETTS, MISSISSIPPI, OKLAHOMA, AND UTAH
We bring together 7% sales tax within the state of Florida
For more information on which states we can not ship to and why, please click on right here
For all objects with FREE delivery: Free shipping comprises FedEx floor delivery at no cost inside the Continental United states. Additional fees will be utilized when delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or any place else outdoors of the Continental United states. If you need to buy the item and also you reside in such areas, you may additionally do so after which request an bill for the full. If you’ve already paid for the merchandise we will ship you an extra bill for the change in delivery. We recognize this could be upsetting, but delivery to such areas is over double the charge of shipping inside the Continental United states. eBay has no longer but devised a equipment the place the itemizing can immediately be free for the Continental US and calculated for the outer US states/territories. We say sorry ahead for this inconvenience.
International wine shipments are completely on the discretion of the Purchaser. International shipments are despatched with an expedited formulation and constantly take three-5 days for beginning. However, with Foreign Shipments there can also be many delays linked to transit together with customs methods, flight delays, weather delays and others. Furthermore, Cult Wines International Are not held accountable for foreign shipments in any manner whatever. Should the kit be spoiled, damaged, broken, lost or seized by means of customs, NO refunds could be given. If you’re International Purchaser, once you’ve paid for this merchandise you’re agreeing to these phrases. If you haven’t but paid or the merchandise has no longer but shipped, and you want to cancel the transaction, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The buy of alcohol by means of persons beneath the age of 21 is illegitimate by legislation. You need to be as a minimum 21 years historical to buy and get hold of wine. By procuring wine listed by means of Cultwines on eBay, or in any other case inserting an order with Cult Wines Foreign, you are representing yourself to be as a minimum 21 years of age. Cult Wines Foreign reserves the appropriate to check proof of age earlier than delivery. Someone over the age of 21 need to be accessible to signal for the kit upon beginning. Wine can not be shipped to PO Bins.
Holds on Wine Shipment all the way through Summer time Months:
Your wine will ship inside 24 hours, or on Monday if you are going to buy on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. However, we will carry cargo of your order when requested, and maintain your wine saved in our cellars unless the climate is more proper for wine cargo. To carry your order, please inform us within the “Comment” section of the order all the way through checkout. Please additionally consist of the date which you’d like us to ship. We will carry you wine at no cost for up to five months.
Combined Shipping Coverage:
Most of our objects have free delivery. However, if you purchase greater than 2 bottles from us which don’t have free shipping blanketed, you will nevertheless get a reduced shipping cost of $5.00 flat for all your bottles. If the mixed shipping does not complete up immediately upon checkout, please contact us earlier than paying and we’ll ship you an bill reflecting the shipping mixed.
Exception: Our $5.00 mixed delivery rate comprises FedEx floor delivery at handiest $5.00 for three bottles or more inside the Continental United states. Additional fees will be relevant when delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or any place else outdoors of the Continental United states. If you need to buy the item and also you reside in such areas, you may additionally do so after which request an bill for the full. If you’ve already paid for the merchandise we will ship you an extra bill for the change in delivery. We recognize this could be upsetting, but delivery to such areas is over double the charge of shipping inside the Continental US. eBay has no longer but devised a equipment the place the itemizing can immediately be $5.00 for mixed items within the Continental US and calculated for the outer US states/territories. We say sorry ahead for this inconvenience.
Regardless of the date or temperature all the way through delivery: Wine spoilage in transit is NOT coated. Expedited/overnight delivery or delivery insurance Doesn’t exchange this coverage. When procuring shipping coverage, remember that shipments are only coated for breakage all the way through delivery or comprehensive lack of the kit. If you have bought wine however are concerned about warmth spoilage or freezing temperatures, simply allow us to put the order on carry, and we will be able to ship when you need.
If you come to a decision to ship the wine all the way through the summer time months, heat can create the wine to extend and push previous the cork. The wine may additionally arrive with a tiny little bit of wine that has seeped or leaked from the pill. Some consumers may discover this upsetting, but usually such brief-term heat publicity creates no harm to the wine itself. However, older vintages can also be extra fragile than more moderen ones. Cool packs can be introduced to the cargo for a small payment must you request. This should evade such seepage when mixed with expedited delivery. Please be aware, that moderate leakage or seepage can also be common all the way through delivery and here is NOT a sound cause to come the wine for money back, and we will No longer furnish one. We have programs in vicinity to evade this. Either wait unless the summer time months or pay for expedited delivery with cool packs.
Cult Wines International additionally can not assure the situation of the cork or caliber of the wine within the bottles. We are not making the wine we promote. If you don’t just like the wine within the bottle, please take it up with the winery. On older vintages corks can reduce, and degrade. The cork may additionally spoil or fall apart when you eliminate it. This is usual for older wines. We do our finest by means of storing the wine in most efficient circumstances and precisely describing the situation of the bottles, but certainly this is so far as we are able to go when it involves caliber assurance.
Regarding Antique Wines:
Cult Wines International can not assure the situation of the cork or caliber of the wine interior the bottles. Many of the antique wines we buy come from inner most collectors, hotels, restaurants and property earnings. We check our wines carefully earlier than buy and never try to buy wine with terrible provenance. Wines which we suppose have provenance issues could be discounted greatly and may be detailed within the description. We do our finest by means of storing the wine in most efficient circumstances and precisely describing the situation of the bottles, but certainly this is so far as we are able to go when it involves caliber assurance. Wine is alive interior the bottle and adjustments over time. Cult Wines International can not assure when the peak consuming window of a wine is. Older wines could be previous their height if you happen to open them. Older antique corks can reduce, and degrade. The cork may additionally spoil or fall apart when you eliminate it. This is usual for older wines. There is all the time a possibility with older wines. It’s so simple as that. You may additionally open one up and have one among the best experiences of your existence. You may additionally open an analogous bottle and discover or not it’s previous its most popular or oxidized. That is the inherent possibility assumed by means of the purchaser in the antique wine world.
Some consumers have no idea a way to drink older wines, and in turn become having a nasty adventure for no reason aside from lack of expertise. If you buy a bottle 20 year historical or older, please take a look at these 7 assistance for enjoyment:
1. Keep in intellect that the lower the fill stage is of the wine interior the bottle, the enhanced opportunity the wine has oxidized. This isn’t a rule however somewhat a calculated possibility. A wine at base neck or enhanced has in fact no possibility of oxidization. A wine appropriate at midway mid-shoulder has a 35-40% chance of being oxidized. Below that, the risk maintains increasing extra. Keep this in intellect when procuring.
2. Older wines have herbal sediment in them that accumulates with age. These are tannins which precipitate out of the wine over time. The colour of the wine will slowly fade from purple to brick red and even orange because the tannins accumulate and lump collectively to kind the sediment. This sediment can also be bitter when consumed however is innocent to fitness. However, for the finest drinking adventure, it is a good suggestion to drink sediment-free wine. Allow all antique wines to face upright for a number of days and even sometimes just a few weeks if the wine has very satisfactory sediments (as in older Burgundy or Champagne). Once the wine is obvious that you would be able to proceed to uncork and decant the wine. Keep in intellect the last drinking vicinity of the wine and maintain the wine there unless it settles. If you carry an historical wine with you to a chum’s condominium or a cafe with plans of consuming it that night, you will disturb the sediments and make the wine unattainable to correctly decant.
3. Do no longer use a typical corkscrew as older wines have corks which will effortlessly break all the way through extraction. Purchase an ah-so or greater but a Durand. We have pulled out corks complete from 1945 bottles with a Durand.
4. Properly decant the wine. Purchase a decanter if you would not have one. We may not go into too a great deal element about decanting. There are many wonderful movies on YouTube which will demonstrate you a way to correctly decant antique wine. However the theory of decanting is to steadily pour the wine into a special container whereas leaving (and without traumatic) the sediment in the customary bottle. A small quantity of wine could be left in the customary bottle which is crammed with sediment and is usually discarded. The decanter can now be swirled, handed round and poured without possibility of sediment concerns.
5. Allow the wine to breathe. Older wines require less respiratory time than more youthful wines, but still usually want about 25-30 minutes for finest aromas and taste. These wines were cooped up in an enclosed container for a lot of years and sometimes can have a musty scent upon freshly opening. This will constantly go away upon respiratory.
6. Do no longer expect historical wines to style like greater types of younger wines. Older wines regularly taste fully distinct to their more youthful counterparts. They lose their fruity traits and their secondary complexities boost. More earthy notes and minerality is to be anticipated. Most regularly the bouquet of wine improves over time, imparting a easy, rich taste with out the bitterness of a more youthful wine. However its depth decreases and the wine feels lighter and thinner within the mouth. To many americans these traits are highly fascinating, however there are many americans who choose more youthful wines additionally. So simply do not anticipate you’ll take pleasure in an historical wine greater than a more youthful one.
7. Not all wines get greater with age. Bold, higher-end crimson wines, complex whites and dessert wines are those to improvement most drastically from age. Varietals which usually get greater with age are as follows:
Riesling: A first rate Riesling can enrich, growing rounder in taste, virtually invariably.
Cabernet Sauvignon: Bordeaux, California, and many other locations produce Cabs with the daring richness mandatory to age neatly. However no longer all Cabs will develop scrumptious secondary and tertiary flavors. This is stylish on the constitution, tannins, and richness of fruit mandatory to delay to years of getting older. Typically the better-end Cabs are designed this fashion. Budget Cabs don’t seem to be typically proper for getting older over 15-20 years.
Chardonnay: This depends upon acidity drastically. A wealthy, buttery Chardonnay may not have the structure vital to age well and may fall aside inside 5-7 years. Higher acidity Chardonnays with wealthy mineral tastes can very well enrich with getting older. Namely better-end French White Burgundies.
Sauternes: Some of the longest lived non-fortified wines on the earth. The aggregate of sugar and alcohol provide these wines a virtually immortal lifespan and the complexities they can advance are limitless.
Fortified wine: Similar to Sauternes however even better in alcohol and an incredibly low opportunity of oxidization. Port, Madeira etc age wonderfully as a result of their excessive portions of sugar and alcohol act to decelerate the getting older method, meaning that they could open neatly after even lots of of years. Typically that you would be able to open the bottle, pour a pitcher and go again to the bottle months later to have an additional sip with the wine being fully unhurt.
Pinot Noir: This is drastically variable counting on the stage of Pinot. Budget Pinot tastes great and there is no should cling onto it longer than 5-7 years. However many specialists carry that a neatly-aged Pinot is the holy grail of the wine world. High conclusion French Burgundies like Romanee Conti are regarded a travesty if opened too younger as their flavors can evolve unlike anything within the wine world.
Syrah: Most Syrahs age neatly, but handiest as much as a restrict–about 15 years.
Merlot: Merlot is a extremely forgiving wine when it involves age. Many bottles can taste wonderful younger, however they could still improvement from some time within the cellar. Higher conclusion Merlot like Petrus is well usual for getting older gracefully and superbly.
Zinfandel: Like Cabernet Sauvignon, many Zinfandels have the capacity to age to greatness.
Old Italian wines: Some varietals like Chiati don’t benefit a great deal from getting older. Barolo is among the world’s best age-worthy wines. Brunello and Tremendous-Tuscans are additionally astonishing wines for getting older. Italian wines from the 50s and 60s age well as a result of they have been made by means of farmers with primitive device. Their wines ended up very excessive in tannins, making them perfect getting older candidates.