Let us Promote YOUR WINE for
you right here on eBay with our
Wine Consignment Software
Just watch the video above
We may additionally purchase your wine
Just contact us for particulars.
Ratings & Tasting notes:
According to James Laube’s California Wine e book: “This bottling regularly shares the vibrant cherry and currant flavors of the Reserve and it occasionally distinctive…” (1995). And, 93 facets Richard Jennings: “Medium brick red colour with clear meniscus; narrow, slightly stewed, dried plum nostril; mature, dried plum, tangy, smoky cassis palate; medium-plus conclude.” (RJonWine.com, 5/22/2008)
Storage Historical past:
Purchased from an property sale in July 2019. The wine was saved in a wine cooler within the proprietor’s kitchen on the time of buy. Previous storage historical past is unknown. Item is discounted to replicate unknown provenance.
Note: The pictures characterize the actual bottle being offered.
Outstanding fill degree for its age, base – neck.
Capsule is tight and with light corrosion.
Overall awesome situation for its age.
Note: Please examine our part regarding old wines on the backside of the outline.
Alcohol Revenue Disclaimer:
Cultwines is collaborating in a closed class of wine revenue on eBay. As a participant in this class, Cultwines needed to be pre-approved via eBay prior to itemizing wine on the web site. For more tips about wine revenue on eBay, please click on right here
Shipping Restrictions & Notes:
We can ship to ALL states Apart from right here:
ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, DELAWARE, KENTUCKY, ILLINOIS, NEW YORK, MASSACHUSETTS, MISSISSIPPI, OKLAHOMA, AND UTAH
We compile 7% sales tax within the state of Florida
For more information on which states we can not ship to and why, please click on right here
For all objects with FREE delivery: Free shipping comprises FedEx floor delivery at no cost in the Continental United states of america. Additional prices will be utilized when delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or anyplace else outdoor of the Continental United states of america. If you are looking to buy the item and also you are living in such areas, you may additionally do so after which request an bill for the entire. If you’ve already paid for the merchandise we will ship you an extra bill for the change in delivery. We recognize this could be upsetting, but delivery to such areas is over double the can charge of shipping in the Continental United states of america. eBay has no longer but devised a equipment the place the itemizing can instantly be free for the Continental US and calculated for the outer US states/territories. We ask for forgiveness beforehand for this inconvenience.
International wine shipments are absolutely on the discretion of the Purchaser. International shipments are despatched with an expedited formula and always take three-5 days for beginning. However, with Foreign Shipments there can also be many delays linked to transit together with customs approaches, flight delays, weather delays and others. Furthermore, Cult Wines International Are usually not held accountable for foreign shipments in any manner whatever. Should the kit be spoiled, damaged, broken, lost or seized via customs, NO refunds can be given. If you’re International Purchaser, once you’ve paid for this merchandise you’re agreeing to these phrases. If you haven’t but paid or the merchandise has no longer but shipped, and you desire to cancel the transaction, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The buy of alcohol via persons beneath the age of 21 is illegal by legislations. You need to be as a minimum 21 years ancient to buy and get hold of wine. By deciding to buy wine listed via Cultwines on eBay, or in any other case putting an order with Cult Wines Foreign, you are representing yourself to be as a minimum 21 years of age. Cult Wines Foreign reserves the appropriate to investigate proof of age earlier than delivery. Someone over the age of 21 need to be accessible to signal for the kit upon beginning. Wine can not be shipped to PO Bins.
Holds on Wine Shipment all over Summer time Months:
Your wine will ship inside 24 hours, or on Monday if you are going to buy on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. However, we will carry cargo of your order when requested, and preserve your wine saved in our cellars unless the climate is more correct for wine cargo. To carry your order, please inform us within the “Comment” section of the order all over checkout. Please additionally consist of the date which you’d like us to ship. We will carry you wine at no cost for up to five months.
Combined Shipping Coverage:
Most of our objects have free delivery. However, if you purchase greater than 2 bottles from us which don’t have free shipping protected, you will nevertheless get a reduced shipping expense of $5.00 flat for all your bottles. If the mixed shipping does not complete up instantly upon checkout, please contact us earlier than paying and we’ll ship you an bill reflecting the shipping mixed.
Exception: Our $5.00 mixed delivery rate comprises FedEx floor delivery at simplest $5.00 for three bottles or more in the Continental United states of america. Additional prices will be relevant when delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or anyplace else outdoor of the Continental United states of america. If you are looking to buy the item and also you are living in such areas, you may additionally do so after which request an bill for the entire. If you’ve already paid for the merchandise we will ship you an extra bill for the change in delivery. We recognize this could be upsetting, but delivery to such areas is over double the can charge of shipping in the Continental US. eBay has no longer but devised a equipment the place the itemizing can instantly be $5.00 for mixed items within the Continental US and calculated for the outer US states/territories. We ask for forgiveness beforehand for this inconvenience.
Regardless of the date or temperature all over delivery: Wine spoilage in transit is NOT coated. Expedited/overnight delivery or delivery insurance Doesn’t alternate this coverage. When deciding to buy shipping coverage, remember that shipments are only coated for breakage all over delivery or comprehensive lack of the kit. If you have bought wine however are involved about warmth spoilage or freezing temperatures, simply allow us to put the order on carry, and we will be able to ship when you desire.
If you come to a decision to ship the wine all over the summer time months, heat can create the wine to extend and push previous the cork. The wine may additionally arrive with a tiny little bit of wine that has seeped or leaked from the tablet. Some patrons may discover this upsetting, but customarily such brief-term heat publicity creates no harm to the wine itself. However, older vintages can also be extra fragile than more recent ones. Cool packs can be brought to the cargo for a small charge have to you request. This should steer clear of such seepage when mixed with expedited delivery. Please be aware, that mild leakage or seepage can also be common all over delivery and here is NOT a sound cause to come back the wine for money back, and we will No longer provide one. We have techniques in vicinity to steer clear of this. Either wait unless the summer time months or pay for expedited delivery with cool packs.
Cult Wines International additionally can not assure the situation of the cork or caliber of the wine within the bottles. We are not making the wine we promote. If you don’t just like the wine within the bottle, please take it up with the winery. On older vintages corks can cut back, and degrade. The cork may additionally destroy or fall apart when you eliminate it. This is usual for older wines. We do our finest via storing the wine in most efficient situations and precisely describing the situation of the bottles, but undoubtedly this is so far as we will go when it involves caliber assurance.
Regarding Old Wines:
Cult Wines International can not assure the situation of the cork or caliber of the wine internal the bottles. Many of the old wines we buy come from deepest collectors, hotels, restaurants and property revenue. We check our wines carefully earlier than buy and never try to buy wine with negative provenance. Wines which we believe have provenance issues can be discounted greatly and may be detailed within the description. We do our finest via storing the wine in most efficient situations and precisely describing the situation of the bottles, but undoubtedly this is so far as we will go when it involves caliber assurance. Wine is alive internal the bottle and alterations over time. Cult Wines International can not assure when the peak consuming window of a wine is. Older wines could be previous their height for those who open them. Older old corks can cut back, and degrade. The cork may additionally destroy or fall apart when you eliminate it. This is usual for older wines. There is at all times a chance with older wines. It’s so simple as that. You may additionally open one up and have one among the finest experiences of your lifestyles. You may additionally open the same bottle and discover it be previous its most appropriate or oxidized. That is the inherent chance assumed via the purchaser in the old wine world.
Some patrons don’t know a way to drink older wines, and in turn emerge as having a nasty adventure for no reason aside from lack of potential. If you buy a bottle 20 year ancient or older, please take a look at these 7 counsel for enjoyment:
1. Keep in intellect that the lower the fill degree is of the wine internal the bottle, the superior opportunity the wine has oxidized. This isn’t a rule however somewhat a calculated chance. A wine at base neck or superior has truly no chance of oxidization. A wine appropriate at midway mid-shoulder has a 35-40% chance of being oxidized. Below that, the risk continues increasing extra. Keep this in intellect when deciding to buy.
2. Older wines have herbal sediment in them that accumulates with age. These are tannins which precipitate out of the wine over time. The colour of the wine will slowly fade from purple to brick red and even orange because the tannins accumulate and lump collectively to kind the sediment. This sediment can also be bitter when consumed however is innocent to fitness. However, for the finest drinking adventure, it is a good suggestion to drink sediment-free wine. Allow all old wines to face upright for a few days and even sometimes a couple of weeks if the wine has very great sediments (as in older Burgundy or Champagne). Once the wine is obvious that you would be able to proceed to uncork and decant the wine. Keep in intellect the last drinking vicinity of the wine and preserve the wine there unless it settles. If you deliver an ancient wine with you to a chum’s apartment or a restaurant with plans of consuming it that night, you will disturb the sediments and make the wine inconceivable to correctly decant.
3. Do no longer use a common corkscrew as older wines have corks which will effortlessly break all over extraction. Purchase an ah-so or greater but a Durand. We have pulled out corks total from 1945 bottles with a Durand.
4. Properly decant the wine. Purchase a decanter if you would not have one. We might not go into too a great deal element about decanting. There are many amazing movies on YouTube which will display you a way to correctly decant old wine. However the conception of decanting is to steadily pour the wine into a distinct container whereas leaving (and without worrying) the sediment in the usual bottle. A small quantity of wine can be left in the usual bottle which is filled with sediment and is customarily discarded. The decanter can now be swirled, handed round and poured without chance of sediment concerns.
5. Allow the wine to breathe. Older wines require less respiratory time than more youthful wines, but still customarily want about 25-30 minutes for finest aromas and taste. These wines had been cooped up in an enclosed container for a lot of years and sometimes can have a musty odor upon freshly opening. This will always go away upon respiratory.
6. Do no longer expect ancient wines to style like greater models of younger wines. Older wines regularly taste fully distinct to their more youthful counterparts. They lose their fruity features and their secondary complexities enhance. More earthy notes and minerality is to be anticipated. Most regularly the bouquet of wine improves over time, imparting a clean, rich taste with out the bitterness of a more youthful wine. However its depth decreases and the wine feels lighter and thinner within the mouth. To many americans these features are highly eye-catching, however there are many americans who decide on more youthful wines additionally. So simply do not anticipate you’ll take pleasure in an ancient wine greater than a more youthful one.
7. Not all wines get greater with age. Bold, higher-end purple wines, complex whites and dessert wines are those to advantage most significantly from age. Varietals which customarily get greater with age are as follows:
Riesling: A first rate Riesling can enhance, growing rounder in taste, virtually continuously.
Cabernet Sauvignon: Bordeaux, California, and many other areas produce Cabs with the daring richness essential to age smartly. However no longer all Cabs will develop scrumptious secondary and tertiary flavors. This is based on the constitution, tannins, and richness of fruit essential to delay to years of getting older. Typically the better-end Cabs are designed this fashion. Budget Cabs are not typically correct for getting older over 15-20 years.
Chardonnay: This depends upon acidity significantly. A wealthy, buttery Chardonnay might not have the structure vital to age well and may fall aside inside 5-7 years. Higher acidity Chardonnays with wealthy mineral tastes can very well enhance with getting older. Namely better-end French White Burgundies.
Sauternes: Some of the longest lived non-fortified wines on the earth. The mixture of sugar and alcohol provide these wines a virtually immortal lifespan and the complexities they can advance are limitless.
Fortified wine: Similar to Sauternes however even better in alcohol and an incredibly low opportunity of oxidization. Port, Madeira and so on age wonderfully as a result of their excessive portions of sugar and alcohol act to decelerate the getting older method, meaning that they could open smartly after even tons of of years. Typically that you would be able to open the bottle, pour a pitcher and go again to the bottle months later to have one other sip with the wine being fully unhurt.
Pinot Noir: This is significantly variable counting on the degree of Pinot. Budget Pinot tastes great and there is no deserve to grasp onto it longer than 5-7 years. However many specialists carry that a smartly-aged Pinot is the holy grail of the wine world. High conclusion French Burgundies like Romanee Conti are regarded a travesty if opened too younger as their flavors can evolve unlike the rest within the wine world.
Syrah: Most Syrahs age smartly, but simplest as much as a restrict–about 15 years.
Merlot: Merlot is a extremely forgiving wine when it involves age. Many bottles can taste amazing younger, however they could still advantage from some time within the cellar. Higher conclusion Merlot like Petrus is well standard for getting older gracefully and fantastically.
Zinfandel: Like Cabernet Sauvignon, many Zinfandels have the capability to age to greatness.
Old Italian wines: Some varietals like Chiati don’t benefit a great deal from getting older. Barolo is among the world’s finest age-worthy wines. Brunello and Tremendous-Tuscans are additionally awesome wines for getting older. Italian wines from the 50s and 60s age well as a result of they have been made via farmers with primitive device. Their wines ended up very excessive in tannins, making them perfect getting older candidates.