Let us Promote YOUR WINE for
you right here on eBay with our
Wine Consignment Application
Just watch the video above
We may additionally purchase your wine
Just contact us for particulars.
Stag’s Bounce Wine Cellars was headquartered within the early Nineteen Seventies by way of the Winiarski household on land that would finally develop into a part of the Stags Bounce AVA in Napa Valley. They first produced Cabernet Sauvignon in 1972, and then rose to swift repute in 1976 when their wine beat out the likes of Mouton-Rothschild and Haut-Brion on the blind Judgement of Paris tasting–an experience it truly is generally credited with placing California’s wine trade on the map.
From the vineyard: “Stag’s Bounce Wine Cellars has an extended and distinctive wine attractiveness and is regarded a Napa Valley first-growth property. We are finest commonly used for our property-grown Cabernet Sauvignons—CASK 23, S.L.V., and FAY. Over the years, these wines have develop into one of the vital most highly considered and gathered wines global. They are customary to express basic magnificence, structure, and ageability, and to mirror the location through which they’re grown. Founded in 1970, it became a time when the Napa Valley became present process a renaissance after the devastating consequences of prohibition. Although there had as soon as been some one hundred forty wineries within the valley, there have been fewer than 20 by way of the mid-1960s when a brand new spirit of exhilaration had again to the Napa Valley.”
Storage Historical past:
Stored on it’s facet in a local weather managed cellar due to the fact that buy.
Alcohol Income Disclaimer:
Cultwines is collaborating in a closed class of wine income on eBay. As a participant in this class, Cultwines needed to be pre-approved by way of eBay prior to itemizing wine on the site. For more tips about wine income on eBay, please click on right here
Shipping Restrictions & Notes:
We can ship to ALL states Apart from right here:
ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, DELAWARE, KENTUCKY, ILLINOIS, NEW YORK, MASSACHUSETTS, MISSISSIPPI, OKLAHOMA, AND UTAH
We bring together 7% sales tax within the state of Florida
For more data on which states we can’t ship to and why, please click on right here
For all objects with FREE delivery: Free shipping contains FedEx floor delivery at no cost inside the Continental United states of america. Additional expenses will be utilized when delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or anyplace else open air of the Continental United states of america. If you are looking to buy the item and also you reside in such areas, you may also do so after which request an bill for the full. If you’ve already paid for the merchandise we will ship you an extra bill for the change in delivery. We recognize this can be upsetting, but delivery to such areas is over double the can charge of shipping inside the Continental United states of america. eBay has now not but devised a gadget the place the itemizing can instantly be free for the Continental US and calculated for the outer US states/territories. We make an apology ahead for this inconvenience.
International wine shipments are completely on the discretion of the Purchaser. International shipments are despatched with an expedited formula and always take three-5 days for start. However, with Foreign Shipments there may also be many delays linked to transit together with customs tactics, flight delays, weather delays and others. Furthermore, Cult Wines International Aren’t held responsible for foreign shipments in any manner . Should the kit be spoiled, damaged, broken, lost or seized by way of customs, NO refunds might be given. If you’re International Purchaser, once you’ve paid for this merchandise you’re agreeing to these phrases. If you haven’t but paid or the merchandise has now not but shipped, and you desire to cancel the transaction, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The buy of alcohol by way of persons below the age of 21 is illegitimate by legislation. You need to be as a minimum 21 years historical to buy and acquire wine. By paying for wine listed by way of Cultwines on eBay, or in any other case putting an order with Cult Wines Foreign, you are representing yourself to be as a minimum 21 years of age. Cult Wines Foreign reserves the correct to check proof of age earlier than delivery. Someone over the age of 21 need to be accessible to signal for the kit upon start. Wine can’t be shipped to PO Bins.
Holds on Wine Shipment all through Summer time Months:
Your wine will ship inside 24 hours, or on Monday if you are going to buy on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. However, we will carry cargo of your order when requested, and maintain your wine kept in our cellars except the climate is more correct for wine cargo. To carry your order, please inform us within the “Comment” section of the order all through checkout. Please additionally encompass the date which you’d like us to ship. We will carry you wine at no cost for up to five months.
Combined Shipping Coverage:
Most of our objects have free delivery. However, if you purchase greater than 2 bottles from us which don’t have free shipping blanketed, you will nonetheless get a reduced shipping expense of $5.00 flat for all your bottles. If the mixed shipping would not complete up instantly upon checkout, please contact us earlier than paying and we’ll ship you an bill reflecting the shipping mixed.
Exception: Our $5.00 mixed delivery rate contains FedEx floor delivery at best $5.00 for three bottles or more inside the Continental United states of america. Additional expenses will be relevant when delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or anyplace else open air of the Continental United states of america. If you are looking to buy the item and also you reside in such areas, you may also do so after which request an bill for the full. If you’ve already paid for the merchandise we will ship you an extra bill for the change in delivery. We recognize this can be upsetting, but delivery to such areas is over double the can charge of shipping inside the Continental US. eBay has now not but devised a gadget the place the itemizing can instantly be $5.00 for mixed items within the Continental US and calculated for the outer US states/territories. We make an apology ahead for this inconvenience.
Regardless of the date or temperature all through delivery: Wine spoilage in transit is NOT coated. Expedited/overnight delivery or delivery insurance Doesn’t alternate this coverage. When paying for shipping coverage, remember that shipments are only coated for breakage all through delivery or finished lack of the kit. If you have bought wine however are involved about warmth spoilage or freezing temperatures, simply allow us to put the order on carry, and we can ship when you desire.
If you come to a decision to ship the wine all through the summer time months, heat can create the wine to extend and push previous the cork. The wine may also arrive with a tiny little bit of wine that has seeped or leaked from the tablet. Some consumers may discover this upsetting, but usually such brief-term heat publicity creates no harm to the wine itself. However, older vintages may also be extra fragile than more recent ones. Cool packs can be brought to the cargo for a small charge need to you request. This should keep away from such seepage when mixed with expedited delivery. Please be aware, that moderate leakage or seepage may also be common all through delivery and here’s NOT a legitimate cause to come back the wine for money back, and we will Now not supply one. We have programs in location to keep away from this. Either wait except the summer time months or pay for expedited delivery with cool packs.
Regarding Antique Wines:
Cult Wines International can’t assure the situation of the cork or caliber of the wine interior the bottles. Many of the antique wines we buy come from deepest collectors, hotels, restaurants and property income. We check our wines carefully earlier than buy and never try and buy wine with negative provenance. Wines which we think have provenance issues might be discounted greatly and may be detailed within the description. We do our finest by way of storing the wine in choicest circumstances and precisely describing the situation of the bottles, but certainly this is so far as we are able to go when it involves caliber assurance. Wine is alive interior the bottle and adjustments over time. Cult Wines International can’t assure when the peak ingesting window of a wine is. Older wines can be previous their height should you open them. Older antique corks can cut back, and degrade. The cork may also wreck or disintegrate when you get rid of it. This is typical for older wines. There is all the time a chance with older wines. It’s so simple as that. You may also open one up and have one among the best experiences of your lifestyles. You may also open an identical bottle and discover it be previous its most efficient or oxidized. That is the inherent chance assumed by way of the purchaser in the antique wine world.
Some consumers don’t know the way to drink older wines, and in turn become having a foul adventure for no reason apart from lack of abilities. If you buy a bottle 20 years historical or older, please take a look at these 7 counsel for enjoyment:
1. Keep in intellect that the lower the fill stage is of the wine interior the bottle, the improved opportunity the wine has oxidized. This isn’t a rule however somewhat a calculated chance. A wine at base neck or improved has definitely no chance of oxidization. A wine correct at midway mid-shoulder has a 35-40% chance of being oxidized. Below that, the risk maintains increasing additional. Keep this in intellect when paying for.
2. Older wines have herbal sediment in them that accumulates with age. These are tannins which precipitate out of the wine over time. The colour of the wine will slowly fade from purple to brick red and even orange because the tannins accumulate and lump collectively to kind the sediment. This sediment may also be bitter when consumed however is innocent to fitness. However, for the finest drinking adventure, it is a good suggestion to drink sediment-free wine. Allow all antique wines to face upright for a few days and even sometimes a number of weeks if the wine has very high-quality sediments (as in older Burgundy or Champagne). Once the wine is obvious you could proceed to uncork and decant the wine. Keep in intellect the last drinking location of the wine and maintain the wine there except it settles. If you deliver an historical wine with you to a pal’s residence or a restaurant with plans of ingesting it that night, you will disturb the sediments and make the wine unattainable to correctly decant.
3. Do now not use a common corkscrew as older wines have corks which will effortlessly break all through extraction. Purchase an ah-so or greater but a Durand. We have pulled out corks entire from 1945 bottles with a Durand.
4. Properly decant the wine. Purchase a decanter if you do not have one. We might not go into too a whole lot element about decanting. There are many awesome movies on YouTube which will demonstrate you the way to correctly decant antique wine. However the concept of decanting is to steadily pour the wine into a distinct container whereas leaving (and without stressful) the sediment within the unique bottle. A small quantity of wine might be left within the unique bottle which is crammed with sediment and is usually discarded. The decanter can now be swirled, handed round and poured without chance of sediment considerations.
5. Allow the wine to breathe. Older wines require less respiratory time than more youthful wines, but still usually want about 25-30 minutes for finest aromas and taste. These wines were cooped up in an enclosed container for a lot of years and infrequently can have a musty odor upon freshly opening. This will always go away upon respiratory.
6. Do now not expect historical wines to style like greater models of younger wines. Older wines regularly taste absolutely diverse to their more youthful counterparts. They lose their fruity features and their secondary complexities boost. More earthy notes and minerality is to be anticipated. Most regularly the bouquet of wine improves over time, imparting a easy, rich taste with out the bitterness of a more youthful wine. However its depth decreases and the wine feels lighter and thinner within the mouth. To many individuals these features are highly beautiful, however there are many individuals who pick more youthful wines additionally. So simply do not count on you’ll take pleasure in an historical wine greater than a more youthful one.
7. Not all wines get greater with age. Bold, higher-end purple wines, complex whites and dessert wines are those to advantage most drastically from age. Varietals which usually get greater with age are as follows:
Riesling: A first rate Riesling can enhance, growing rounder in taste, virtually invariably.
Cabernet Sauvignon: Bordeaux, California, and many other locations produce Cabs with the daring richness vital to age neatly. However now not all Cabs will develop scrumptious secondary and tertiary flavors. This is stylish on the constitution, tannins, and richness of fruit vital to delay to years of getting older. Typically the greater-end Cabs are designed this fashion. Budget Cabs are not typically correct for getting older over 15-20 years.
Chardonnay: This depends upon acidity drastically. A wealthy, buttery Chardonnay might not have the structure integral to age well and may fall aside inside 5-7 years. Higher acidity Chardonnays with wealthy mineral tastes can very well enhance with getting older. Namely greater-end French White Burgundies.
Sauternes: Some of the longest lived non-fortified wines on the earth. The mixture of sugar and alcohol provide these wines a nearly immortal lifespan and the complexities they can strengthen are infinite.
Fortified wine: Similar to Sauternes however even greater in alcohol and a really low opportunity of oxidization. Port, Madeira and so on age wonderfully as a result of their excessive portions of sugar and alcohol act to decelerate the getting older procedure, meaning that they could open neatly after even tons of of years. Typically you could open the bottle, pour a pitcher and go again to the bottle months later to have a different sip with the wine being absolutely unhurt.
Pinot Noir: This is drastically variable counting on the stage of Pinot. Budget Pinot tastes great and there is no deserve to dangle onto it longer than 5-7 years. However many specialists carry that a neatly-aged Pinot is the holy grail of the wine world. High conclusion French Burgundies like Romanee Conti are regarded a travesty if opened too younger as their flavors can evolve unlike anything within the wine world.
Syrah: Most Syrahs age neatly, but best as much as a restrict?about 15 years.
Merlot: Merlot is a really forgiving wine when it involves age. Many bottles can taste awesome younger, however they could still advantage from some time within the cellar. Higher conclusion Merlot like Petrus is well commonly used for getting older gracefully and fantastically.
Zinfandel: Like Cabernet Sauvignon, many Zinfandels have the means to age to greatness.
Old Italian wines: Some varietals like Chiati don’t benefit a whole lot from getting older. Barolo is among the world’s best age-worthy wines. Brunello and Tremendous-Tuscans are additionally remarkable wines for getting older. Italian wines from the 50s and 60s age well as a result of they have been made by way of farmers with primitive gadget. Their wines ended up very excessive in tannins, making them perfect getting older candidates.