Let us Promote YOUR WINE for
you right here on eBay with our
Wine Consignment Application
Just watch the video above
We may additionally purchase your wine
Just contact us for particulars.
A mix of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc and Malbec, this is an age-worthy gem for any severe collector’s cellar. Launched in 1984 with the twin free up of the 1979 and 1980 vintages, this three way partnership between Robert Mondavi and the Baron Philippe de Rothschild of Bordeaux’s Mouton Rothschild, has been the usual-bearer in American extremely-premium wine for greater than Two decades. The wine comes from three meticulously managed vineyards in Napa Valley the place the grapes are hand-sorted and moved gently, by gravity, from the destemmer to stainless-steel fermenting tanks. And on the grounds that there is just one Opus One, each fermentation tank is committed to a single lot, allowing the wine to boost at its own percent, drawing colour and extracting pleasing taste.
Storage Historical past:
Stored on it’s aspect in a local weather managed cellar on the grounds that buy.
Capsule: Tight and intact. Some seen oxidization as proven.
Fill Stage: Perfect for its age – Base neck.
Wine Colour/Clarity: Perfect.
Alcohol Revenue Disclaimer:
Cultwines is taking part in a closed class of wine revenue on eBay. As a participant in this class, Cultwines needed to be pre-approved via eBay prior to itemizing wine on the web site. For more counsel about wine revenue on eBay, please click on right here
Shipping Restrictions & Notes:
We can ship to ALL states Apart from right here:
ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, DELAWARE, KENTUCKY, ILLINOIS, NEW YORK, MASSACHUSETTS, MISSISSIPPI, OKLAHOMA, AND UTAH
We assemble 7% sales tax within the state of Florida
For more data on which states we can not ship to and why, please click on right here
For all objects with FREE delivery: Free shipping comprises FedEx floor delivery at no cost in the Continental Us of a. Additional prices will be utilized when delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or anyplace else outdoors of the Continental Us of a. If you need to buy the item and also you are living in such areas, you can also do so after which request an bill for the full. If you’ve already paid for the merchandise we will ship you an extra bill for the change in delivery. We recognize this may well be upsetting, but delivery to such areas is over double the can charge of shipping in the Continental Us of a. eBay has no longer but devised a gadget the place the itemizing can immediately be free for the Continental US and calculated for the outer US states/territories. We say sorry ahead for this inconvenience.
International wine shipments are absolutely on the discretion of the Purchaser. International shipments are despatched with an expedited system and always take three-5 days for birth. However, with Overseas Shipments there will also be many delays linked to transit together with customs techniques, flight delays, weather delays and others. Furthermore, Cult Wines International Usually are not held in charge for overseas shipments in any manner whatever. Should the kit be spoiled, damaged, broken, lost or seized via customs, NO refunds might be given. If you’re International Purchaser, once you’ve paid for this merchandise you’re agreeing to these phrases. If you haven’t but paid or the merchandise has no longer but shipped, and you desire to cancel the transaction, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The buy of alcohol via persons below the age of 21 is unlawful by legislations. You ought to be as a minimum 21 years ancient to buy and obtain wine. By paying for wine listed via Cultwines on eBay, or in any other case inserting an order with Cult Wines Overseas, you are representing yourself to be as a minimum 21 years of age. Cult Wines Overseas reserves the appropriate to check proof of age earlier than delivery. Someone over the age of 21 ought to be accessible to signal for the kit upon birth. Wine can not be shipped to PO Bins.
Holds on Wine Shipment all over Summer time Months:
Your wine will ship inside 24 hours, or on Monday if you buy on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. However, we will carry cargo of your order when requested, and hold your wine saved in our cellars except the climate is more correct for wine cargo. To carry your order, please inform us within the “Comment” section of the order all over checkout. Please additionally encompass the date which you’d like us to ship. We will carry you wine at no cost for up to five months.
Combined Shipping Coverage:
Most of our objects have free delivery. However, if you purchase greater than 2 bottles from us which don’t have free shipping covered, you will nevertheless get a reduced shipping expense of $5.00 flat for all your bottles. If the mixed shipping does not complete up immediately upon checkout, please contact us earlier than paying and we’ll ship you an bill reflecting the shipping mixed.
Exception: Our $5.00 mixed delivery rate comprises FedEx floor delivery at simplest $5.00 for three bottles or more in the Continental Us of a. Additional prices will be relevant when delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or anyplace else outdoors of the Continental Us of a. If you need to buy the item and also you are living in such areas, you can also do so after which request an bill for the full. If you’ve already paid for the merchandise we will ship you an extra bill for the change in delivery. We recognize this may well be upsetting, but delivery to such areas is over double the can charge of shipping in the Continental US. eBay has no longer but devised a gadget the place the itemizing can immediately be $5.00 for mixed items within the Continental US and calculated for the outer US states/territories. We say sorry ahead for this inconvenience.
Regardless of the date or temperature all over delivery: Wine spoilage in transit is NOT lined. Expedited/overnight delivery or delivery insurance Doesn’t trade this coverage. When paying for shipping coverage, remember that shipments are only lined for breakage all over delivery or finished lack of the kit. If you have bought wine however are involved about warmth spoilage or freezing temperatures, simply allow us to put the order on carry, and we can ship when you desire.
If you come to a decision to ship the wine all over the summer time months, heat can create the wine to extend and push previous the cork. The wine can also arrive with a tiny little bit of wine that has seeped or leaked from the tablet. Some patrons may discover this upsetting, but usually such brief-term heat publicity creates no harm to the wine itself. However, older vintages will also be extra fragile than more moderen ones. Cool packs can be delivered to the cargo for a small charge have to you request. This should avoid such seepage when mixed with expedited delivery. Please be aware, that mild leakage or seepage will also be common all over delivery and here is NOT a legitimate cause to come the wine for money back, and we will No longer supply one. We have programs in vicinity to avoid this. Either wait except the summer time months or pay for expedited delivery with cool packs.
Cult Wines International additionally can not assure the situation of the cork or caliber of the wine within the bottles. We don’t make the wine we promote. If you don’t just like the wine within the bottle, please take it up with the winery. On older vintages corks can cut back, and degrade. The cork can also destroy or fall apart when you get rid of it. This is common for older wines. We do our finest via storing the wine in premiere circumstances and precisely describing the situation of the bottles, but definitely this is so far as we are able to go when it involves caliber assurance.
Regarding Antique Wines:
Cult Wines International can not assure the situation of the cork or caliber of the wine internal the bottles. Many of the antique wines we buy come from deepest collectors, hotels, restaurants and property revenue. We check our wines carefully earlier than buy and never try to buy wine with negative provenance. Wines which we suppose have provenance issues might be discounted greatly and may be detailed within the description. We do our finest via storing the wine in premiere circumstances and precisely describing the situation of the bottles, but definitely this is so far as we are able to go when it involves caliber assurance. Wine is alive internal the bottle and adjustments over time. Cult Wines International can not assure when the peak ingesting window of a wine is. Older wines may well be previous their top should you open them. Older antique corks can cut back, and degrade. The cork can also destroy or fall apart when you get rid of it. This is common for older wines. There is all the time a chance with older wines. It’s so simple as that. You can also open one up and have one in every of the best experiences of your lifestyles. You can also open the same bottle and discover or not it’s previous its greatest or oxidized. That is the inherent chance assumed via the purchaser in the antique wine world.
Some patrons don’t know the way to drink older wines, and in turn become having a nasty journey for no reason aside from lack of competencies. If you buy a bottle 20 year ancient or older, please take a look at these 7 tips for enjoyment:
1. Keep in intellect that the lower the fill stage is of the wine internal the bottle, the more suitable opportunity the wine has oxidized. This isn’t a rule however reasonably a calculated chance. A wine at base neck or more suitable has actually no chance of oxidization. A wine appropriate at midway mid-shoulder has a 35-40% chance of being oxidized. Below that, the risk maintains increasing extra. Keep this in intellect when paying for.
2. Older wines have herbal sediment in them that accumulates with age. These are tannins which precipitate out of the wine over time. The colour of the wine will slowly fade from purple to brick red and even orange because the tannins accumulate and lump collectively to kind the sediment. This sediment will also be bitter when consumed however is innocent to fitness. However, for the finest drinking journey, it is a good suggestion to drink sediment-free wine. Allow all antique wines to face upright for a couple of days and even sometimes just a few weeks if the wine has very high-quality sediments (as in older Burgundy or Champagne). Once the wine is apparent you could proceed to uncork and decant the wine. Keep in intellect the last drinking vicinity of the wine and hold the wine there except it settles. If you convey an ancient wine with you to a pal’s condominium or a cafe with plans of ingesting it that night, you will disturb the sediments and make the wine inconceivable to correctly decant.
3. Do no longer use a common corkscrew as older wines have corks which will effortlessly break all over extraction. Purchase an ah-so or greater but a Durand. We have pulled out corks complete from 1945 bottles with a Durand.
4. Properly decant the wine. Purchase a decanter if you shouldn’t have one. We might not go into too a good deal element about decanting. There are many amazing movies on YouTube which will reveal you the way to correctly decant antique wine. However the theory of decanting is to steadily pour the wine into a unique container whereas leaving (and without stressful) the sediment in the normal bottle. A small quantity of wine might be left in the normal bottle which is crammed with sediment and is usually discarded. The decanter can now be swirled, handed round and poured without chance of sediment concerns.
5. Allow the wine to breathe. Older wines require less respiratory time than more youthful wines, but still usually want about 25-30 minutes for finest aromas and taste. These wines had been cooped up in an enclosed container for a lot of years and infrequently can have a musty odor upon freshly opening. This will always go away upon respiratory.
6. Do no longer expect ancient wines to style like greater models of younger wines. Older wines frequently taste absolutely distinct to their more youthful counterparts. They lose their fruity characteristics and their secondary complexities boost. More earthy notes and minerality is to be anticipated. Most frequently the bouquet of wine improves over time, imparting a clean, rich taste with out the bitterness of a more youthful wine. However its depth decreases and the wine feels lighter and thinner within the mouth. To many individuals these characteristics are highly fascinating, however there are many individuals who choose more youthful wines additionally. So simply do not expect you’ll take pleasure in an ancient wine greater than a more youthful one.
7. Not all wines get greater with age. Bold, higher-end pink wines, complex whites and dessert wines are those to improvement most significantly from age. Varietals which usually get greater with age are as follows:
Riesling: A respectable Riesling can enhance, growing rounder in taste, virtually continuously.
Cabernet Sauvignon: Bordeaux, California, and many other locations produce Cabs with the daring richness necessary to age neatly. However no longer all Cabs will develop scrumptious secondary and tertiary flavors. This is stylish on the constitution, tannins, and richness of fruit necessary to delay to years of getting older. Typically the better-end Cabs are designed this fashion. Budget Cabs don’t seem to be typically correct for getting older over 15-20 years.
Chardonnay: This depends upon acidity significantly. A wealthy, buttery Chardonnay might not have the structure critical to age well and may fall aside inside 5-7 years. Higher acidity Chardonnays with wealthy mineral tastes can very well enhance with getting older. Namely better-end French White Burgundies.
Sauternes: Some of the longest lived non-fortified wines on earth. The mixture of sugar and alcohol provide these wines a nearly immortal lifespan and the complexities they can boost are limitless.
Fortified wine: Similar to Sauternes however even better in alcohol and a really low opportunity of oxidization. Port, Madeira and so on age wonderfully as a result of their excessive portions of sugar and alcohol act to decelerate the getting older procedure, meaning that they could open neatly after even lots of of years. Typically you could open the bottle, pour a pitcher and go again to the bottle months later to have an extra sip with the wine being absolutely unhurt.
Pinot Noir: This is significantly variable counting on the stage of Pinot. Budget Pinot tastes great and there is no deserve to cling onto it longer than 5-7 years. However many specialists carry that a neatly-aged Pinot is the holy grail of the wine world. High conclusion French Burgundies like Romanee Conti are regarded a travesty if opened too younger as their flavors can evolve unlike anything within the wine world.
Syrah: Most Syrahs age neatly, but simplest as much as a restrict–about 15 years.
Merlot: Merlot is a extremely forgiving wine when it involves age. Many bottles can taste amazing younger, however they could still improvement from some time within the cellar. Higher conclusion Merlot like Petrus is well regularly occurring for getting older gracefully and superbly.
Zinfandel: Like Cabernet Sauvignon, many Zinfandels have the ability to age to greatness.
Old Italian wines: Some varietals like Chiati don’t benefit a good deal from getting older. Barolo is among the world’s best age-worthy wines. Brunello and Tremendous-Tuscans are additionally spectacular wines for getting older. Italian wines from the 50s and 60s age well as a result of they have been made via farmers with primitive device. Their wines ended up very excessive in tannins, making them perfect getting older candidates.