5x Sachets LALVIN EC-1118 Dried Energetic Yeast
The EC-1118 stress is suggested for every kind of wines, including gleaming, and late harvest wines, mead and cider.
If you might only select one yeast to have in your cabinet, this stands out as the one.
Lalvin EC-1118 (Champagne Yeast)
(Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Bayanus)
It works smartly with brews which are “Grape Nutrient Poor”.
In different phrases, wine crafted from fruit aside from grapes. Cider, Mead, Country and Hedgerow Wines and so on. because it doesn’t require a lot nutrient.
5g Sachets – Treats four.5L-23L (1 to five Gallons)
Lalvin are likely the finest yeast on the earth. They are in reality the most desirable yeast on the earth.
EC-1118 is chosen from Champagne fermentations within the Champagne Vicinity. For this cause, it is often called Champagne Yeast, but EC-1118 is actually a very good all-rounder.
– High alcohol tolerance (18%)
– It can also be used to restart caught fermentations.
– It ferments very quick.
– It has a large temperature latitude from 10° to 30°C (50° to 86°F)
– High osmotic tolerance
– Extremely low production of froth, volatile acid and hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
– Good flocculation with compact lees
– A relatively impartial flavour and aroma contribution.
The EC-1118 stress is suggested for every kind of wines, including gleaming, and late harvest wines and cider.
GMO & Gluten free – Follow the directions on the packet.
We elevate the full latitude of Lalvin items
(by Lallemand) 067031000119
- 5x Sachets
- EC-1118 is excellent for all wines, including gleaming & mead.
- Not dependant on Grape Nutrient so excellent for Fruit Wines
- High alcohol tolerance as much as 18% ABV
- 5g Sachet Makes four.5L-23L