“Fleurs de Prairie” translates as “wildflowers,” celebrating the desirable fields of wisteria, lavender, poppy, and sunflowers carpeting Provence. The wine is sourced from choose Provencal vineyards that dot the coastal wind-swept hillsides of the vicinity. The Mediterranean aggregate of solar, wind, mild water stress, and ocean impact provide ultimate situations for grapes to ripen to the perfect stability of taste and freshness.
- 2016 – 86 Features Wine Fanatic
- This is a energetic bone-dry wine that’s able to drink.” ~ Wine Fanatic
- Throughout the winemaking manner the wines were stored in a close zero oxygen atmosphere to maintain the colour and excessive fruit aromas.
- Crafted within the natural Provencal vogue, Fleurs de Prairis is a light salmon colour with gentle flavors of strawberry, rose petals, and herbs.
- Its vibrant, refreshing acidity makes it an ideal associate with a meal or as an aperitif.