LALVIN EC-1118 Dried Energetic Yeast
The EC-1118 stress is informed for every kind of wines, including gleaming, and late harvest wines, mead and cider.
If you might only select one yeast to have in your cabinet, this will be the one.
Lalvin EC-1118 (Champagne Yeast)
(Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Bayanus)
It works neatly with brews which are “Grape Nutrient Poor”.
In different phrases, wine crafted from fruit aside from grapes. Cider, Mead, Country and Hedgerow Wines and so on. because it doesn’t require a great deal nutrient.
5g Sachets – Treats four.5L-23L (1 to five Gallons)
Lalvin are likely the finest yeast on the earth. They are truly the most excellent yeast on the earth.
EC-1118 is chosen from Champagne fermentations within the Champagne Place. For this cause, it is often called Champagne Yeast, but EC-1118 is actually a superb all-rounder.
– High alcohol tolerance (18%)
– It will also be used to restart caught fermentations.
– It ferments very quick.
– It has a large temperature latitude from 10° to 30°C (50° to 86°F)
– High osmotic tolerance
– Extremely low production of froth, volatile acid and hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
– Good flocculation with compact lees
– A relatively impartial flavour and aroma contribution.
The EC-1118 stress is informed for every kind of wines, including gleaming, and late harvest wines and cider.
GMO & Gluten free – Follow the directions on the packet.
We raise the full latitude of Lalvin items
(by Lallemand) 067031000119
- EC-1118 is best for all wines, including gleaming & mead.
- Not dependant on Grape Nutrient so best for Fruit Wines.
- 5g Sachet Makes four.5L-23L
- High alcohol tolerance as much as 18% ABV
- Wide temperature latitude from 10 to 30C (50 to 86F)