Viu Manent Secreto Malbec is a Deep and severe violet in colour. The severe nose items aromas of crimson and black fruits comparable to blackberries and blueberries with delicate notes of spices that lend complexity to the mix. It is fruity on the palate with very first rate extent, medium constitution, and silky tannins that lead to a protracted and mineral conclude.
- 2015-90 Pts Guia Descorchados (2017)
- Import: Colchagua Valley, Chile
- Vineyard- El Olivar, Peralillo. Colchagua Valley. Winemaking/oak- 56% of the wine changed into aged for 9 months in French okaybarrels, and the remaining forty four% was held in chrome steel and concrete tanks for superior freshness and fruitiness within the final mix
- Tasting Panel 2015: Cherry crimson in colour with aromas that take into account wild flora and intensely sparkling fruit comparable to cherries and plums. Tremendously flavorful on the palate with great stability and a protracted and lingering conclude.
- Viu Manent is a Chilean vineyard owned with the aid of the Viu household. It was based in 1935 when the Catalonian immigrant Miguel Viu-Garcia and his two sons Agustin and Miguel Viu-Manent based Bodegas Viu in Santiago de Chile