Seven Hills Sauvignon Blanc is deliciously zesty with vivid fruits and eco-friendly herb qualities, yet has an underlying richness leading to a wine of medium physique and substance. It is a pleasant aperitif and may pair neatly with seafood and salads.
- Columbia Valley – Washington, 89% Sauvignon Blanc, 11% Semillon
- Bright and citrusy with aromas of grapefruit, pineapple, lemongrass, apple blossom and lime
- Notes of brisk and clean with pineapple, grapefruit, orange zest, honeydew melon, lemon curd, green apple, white flower and sparkling herbs
- Most of the juice is fermented in chrome steel, while 20% is fermented in large ability Seguin Moreau “Fraicheur” barrels that were specially designed for white Bordeaux
- The barrel fermentation lends some richness and density to the wine, while the stainless element provides considerable briskness and vibrancy