The Republic of Tea’s Sonoma Chardonnay Iced Tea is a distinct tea made with grape skins in its place of tea leaves. Premium grape skins from Sonoma County, California are delicately infused with pineapple and candy peach for a tasty, non-alcoholic choice to wine. Featured in Wine Spectator and Parade.com, this is a must are trying complement for meals pairings reminiscent of effective cheese, salads, white meats, creamy pasta dishes or seafood. To brew, place 1 pouch in a warmth-resistant pitcher or pot and add 2 cups of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes. Remove the pouch, add 2 heaping cups of ice and stir except melted. Serve over extra ice. Garnish with clean fruit and sweeten if favored.
- Sonoma County Grapes: Only the greatest grapes from Sonoma County, California are used during this top rate brew.
- Notable Beverage: Featured tea in Wine Spectator and Parade.com.
- Food Pairing: Enjoy with aged cheeses, salads, avocados, spinach, asparagus, chicken, turkey, pork, pasta, salmon and shrimp.
- Benefits of Wine: Contains polyphenols reminiscent of resveratrol for extra health advantages with out the aspect-effects of alcohol.
- Alcohol Free Drink Choice: The ideal upscale drink choice to chardonnay when interesting.